Scope of Warranty
Podion warrants to the original purchaser that Podion will repair or replace, at Podion’s option, any Podion product or component which is found to be defective in material and/or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period set forth below.
During the warranty period, Podion will provide both parts and labour free of charge to correct any defect in material or workmanship subject to warranty terms and conditions.
- Metal and timber work, powder coating and painting – Five (5) Year Parts and Labour
- Mechanically function components, such as castor wheels – Five (5) Year Parts and Labour
- Height adjustment components, including the actuator leg, control box, switch and relevant cables – Five (5) Year Parts and Labour
- Electronic peripherals added to the lectern including monitors, cable boxes, plugs and switches – One (1) Year Parts and Labour
- Internal wiring (excluding height adjustment wiring) – One (1) Year Parts and Labour
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, you may have other rights which vary from location to location.
- This warranty is valid within Australia for Podion products purchased in Australia and where used in accordance with any instructions provided with or on the product.
- The warranty shall be void if the product serial number is removed, defaced or altered.
- You must provide a copy of the original purchase receipt and serial number to obtain warranty repairs.
- We reserve the right to quote for and or charge for repairs outside the warranty period or where date of original purchase can not be verified.
- Warranty repairs must be undertaken by Podion.
- No person is authorized to make or give any assertions, statements or undertakings whether expressed or implied about other or additional to the terms of this warranty.
- Podion reserves the right to make changes or improvements in design or manufacture without any obligation to change or improve products manufactured thereto.
- Podion shall not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages.
What is not covered
- Delivery & Transit Insurance. You must arrange for the faulty unit to be sent to Podion for repair or replacement, you are responsible for the cost of delivery and insurance in transit to Podion.
- We may reasonably charge for time to investigate your warranty claim where the product is found to be in good working order. For instance where you have not followed instructions contained in any manuals provided with the product.
- Warranty repairs where the product has been tampered with, altered, modified or repaired by an unauthorised person.
- Misuse, mishandling or abuse to the product including acts of god and or electrical surge.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Costs relating to installation, removal or reinstallation of the product.
- Damage due to acts of God
Procedure for claims
- Contact Podion direct with proof of purchase and serial number.
- Securely pack and send the product to Podion – DO NOT return any accessories with your product unless the accessory is considered faulty.
- Include a clear description of the fault you are experiencing and any other components included in your system.
- Please include your name, address and daytime contact details.