Podion appreciates that architects and interior designers have a vision for their client and that each client, site and location has a unique personality.
We understand that off-the-shelf furniture may not be the best fit for you, but there is no point in trying to reinvent the wheel. We are here to serve you, whether it’s to manufacture to your exact specification or to work together from concept to completion.
We have a proven track record collaborating with architects and universities to create furniture that seamlessly integrates technology into traditional and collaborative learning and work spaces.
We know how to seamlessly merge technology into a custom solution that fits your vision and budget for your university, school, office or other building projects.
Through collaboration, together we can;
- enhance the way people teach, learn & work together;
- exceed the expectations of your clients, and
- develop a long-lasting client relationship that goes well beyond one-time projects.
We are here to serve you
We handle all-sized projects, from;
- the single class-room requiring a custom lectern, through to;
- a university campus requiring a full suite of custom lecterns for their lecture theatres, auditoriums and training rooms, and
- a multi-location university requiring innovative, custom technical furniture to meet their technology demands in their active learning spaces, collaborative learning spaces, student computing rooms, training rooms and other multi-purpose spaces.
Based on your vision, we can provide full 3D rendered drawings and prototypes prior to manufacture. We encourage your input so we can produce the optimal solution for your client. A solution that is long lasting, highly adaptable to rapidly evolving technology and inspiring.
No matter what the project demands we have the in-house resources, technical expertise, manufacturing capabilities and the passion combined with a ‘can do’ attitude to deliver.